Monday, September 29, 2003

Hey everyone -

Long time no posting. I’ve barely come back to normal, after two weeks & 1/2 of crap. Short version - a day before we were supposed to sign the lease for an apartment, Christian (room-mate-to-be) had to fly back home to California: a close family member passed away. Crappy times, considering that he barely got back to school and missed out on quite a lot. Anyway, I was left without a place to stay, I couldn't get back into the NYU dorms, because we had signed out of the housing contract, and my NYU check for off-campus housing would take 2 weeks to process. So blah, I had to stay at my friend in Harlem (!!!) for 2 weeks and a half, off two suitcases, and go to school, work and start an internship at the same time. I finally found a place a week ago, but the incertitude of it all was scary as hell. Homeless in Bucharest, I might deal with. Homeless in New York, nobody fucking cares, except for the government who tracks down your address.

Oh well, things are better now, including the fact that I got my internship with Senator Clinton’s Office here in NYC. However, there’s a lot on my plate, I’m taking a shit-load of credits and doing debate (again!!)… It’s good to be back, despite the crappiest 2 weeks of my life in the past 3 years.

Coffee-driven,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home