Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A'dam Day 85

Today's mood: largely political. The Dutch go to the poles today! Angela celebrates 1 year as 1st woman chancellor! Peaking the news: Pierre Gemayel's death & controversy around it.

Amnesty International's revealings of Russian police [again...] torture activities- maybe to face CAT cases? - it appears that Russia is amongst the initiators of the CAT & OPCAT documents - as you can see here. However, Russia has its own CAT - how ironic is that?!

My own spinning cycle: Got my first grade this Maandag :) - not bad, not bad at all! :)
The VRKring is finally starting to get going! :)
Finally gotten some really nicely looking A'dam photos from Nov 11th's city centre tour with the MTEC'ers! :)

My aura: semi-focused & semi-revolutionary

Academia: 3 Dec VRK "human rights documentary afternoon"
11 Dec FSLS-D Palestine paper deadline
12 Dec MTEC'ers meet Academic Coordinator
14 Dec Dutch Language Exam
14 Dec MTEC'ers Christmas dinner with CROSS representative/s
tomorrow: finally, the EAW!! :)

.... my life is too acronym-ic :) but i feel sort of happy! :) Yeah! :) ... I think I'm having a good week! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home