Sunday, April 22, 2007

A'dam Day 236

By both the looks & the sound of it, it's about 8 months since I got here now. And it took some 8 + (around) 10,5 months of me living in this country for Mum to come and visit, but now she'll be doing just that & I'm really really happy!
Mum will get here in some 3h & I'm sure we'll have a great time together! Just as I'm sure she couldn't be more right in the timing, at least from a couple of points of view. One of them would be a phone call for an appointment for a meeting (yes, it sounds terribly bureaucratic to me as well!) which I'll see whether it takes me anywhere at all. The other one is more general. Together: General & Specific - which reminds me of an all-time fav, Sheep in the Big City. Well, perhaps its appropriateness shouldn't even be brought into discussion now!

As for next week:
Mon, 23rd: Sympo meeting & NL les
Tue, 24th: (prob) VRK
Wed, 25th: ICL lecture & (finally!) IELNLO exam
Thu, 26th: kopje koffie met de docent & NL les
Fri, 27th: IRL lecture & Paul's arrival

In any case, gotta finish the VRK huiswerk for now & hit it for the airpoooooort!!!
Sunshine. Shoeshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home