Thursday, April 17, 2008

too Happy

Year 0: Utrecht
Year 1: me - Cluj ~~ J. - Lagos
Year 2: me - Bucharest ~~ J. - Lisbon
Year 3: me - Amsterdam ~~ J. - Lisbon
Year 4: me - Lisbon ~~ J. - Lisbon

so, here it is!! our 4 years "birthday" [as J. calls it], together! simultaneously realising that my 17th of April's have occured in 5 different cities over the past 5 years: 2 Dutch, 2 Romanian & 1 Portuguese. funny how life goes.

Alex: I'm too outta-this-world for the time being to be able to do little more than thanking for the offer (!) perhaps tomorrow I'll be getting back to my senses & compose a more decent reply.
however: I meant what I wrote yesterday, I am indeed looking forward to seeing all of you here. as an extra-bonus, Kate will be getting here as well. which is good. apparently my presence in Lisbon is far more enticing/opportune to visiting than my former presence in A'dam. funny little detail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home