Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lizzo Day 154

  • preparing for the 2nd week of B.'s holidays by doing a bit of weekend work at home at the time (still re-arranging info for the Control Systems study);
  • didn't watch much of the year's Olympics but did get impressed with the striking fact that the 4 Romanian gold medalists have all been women [RO listed as 17th in the overall medal standings] - Yay for that!;
  • happily managed to negotiate my parents' upcoming visit to PT for 5-15.09;
  • recently started the countdown to the final presentation of my current traineeship: 22 days to go [a bit over 500h];
  • had a few laughs over Hitman - the film [yes, I was into the computer game ... somewhat];
  • I believe I might be looking forward to a bit of holidays myself, as well.
...and that's a picture of one of cousin Tiago's balcony plants :) [yes, it's real!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home