Sunday, August 17, 2003

Ma bate un gand sa schimb tematica blogului, at least from my own perspective. I'm thinking... something more online-journal-like [with the caveat of being public at the same time, of course.] Those of you who DO read the site from time to time might only get these lines close to / long after I will have left back to NYC.

So, to start with, I'm sick of doing NOTHING, believe it or not. I thought I wanted a vacation. Home has become unmercifully cozy - though I've only been back for a couple of days. I miss wanting to get back here, though actually being home triggers little personal comfort. Au contraire. It's not my friends, maybe not even my family. It's my waking up every morning and not knowing where I am - AGAIN. Or thinking that I should be in a different place and not understanding why it takes me so long to figure out the features of my own room.

I'm just not sure what homesick means anymore. However - definite benefit of being here: a more lucid perspective on a rather blurry future career/job/money-making device. And a clearer view on what I want and don't want, care and don't care about. So yey! for reevaluations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home