Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A'dam Day 161 -- alternative count: day 27

back in town means back to the insanity, overlapping activites & chaotic people, but hey, this is what it's supposed to be all about, right? otherwise, how to bring any sense to it?!

2nd semester, 5 new courses - still confused about what I'm doing when and where; had a course today & the MTEC sympo meeting (never-ending); have an assignment for tomorrow (...) & the first LIP with the VRK

RO was really good & obviously too brief for me - I already miss everyone & every place... but there's no time for this, as it seems, cause the world is moving and so must I (tsk tsk that's crap!)

on my mind, timetables, school, VRK, symposium, laundry, de Key, my room, people here, den Haag academy, internships, applications, Lisboa, readers, the current mess around & within myself... how did that "pull your act together" thing go?! SMILE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home