Saturday, March 17, 2007


A'dam Day 200

Status Quo: with the EYS out of the picture & more recently, but for different reasons, the Hague Academy as well, now I am only waiting for the 3-months reply on the part of Europol... Probably will not get to make any more applications till the current assignments-papers-exams-bookings haze is out of the picture

Working on
: my IELNLO assignment due on Monday & the Geneva Study Trip details, due on Tuesday

Trying to figure out
: exams registrations, my ECTS credits, printouts, handouts, lots of strangers' emails, website updating

On my mind
: deadlines 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th (double), 28th, 30th.

Good news
: his 3-years-together present - a plane ticket to here!

On the back burner
: I need to get some traveling air as well!



I just can't believe how fast everything happened since New Year's! It's mid-March and I feel everything was just a blink!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home