Saturday, May 05, 2007

A'dam Day 249

...random thoughts:
  • mum's visit was great for me! hope she enjoyed it as well. it broke my heart, getting her to the airport at early hours last Fri...
  • Paul's 2nd visit was insane! We went on the Booster ride, the lil bumpin cars, partyin till early hours & witnessing the 50-year old pensioned male ballerina! Queen's Day was sunny & vivacious and I've been generally enjoying everything to a great extent...
  • Geneva was under the sign of the "fire drill"! Running, counting, rearranging, well everything an organizer needs to do for some 24 people having attended the trip. My first Genevoise experience. Perhaps more to come later, in any case highly inspirational...
  • back to tidying up & reorganizing! Need to get myself updated on about everything!
Alex: as said on the phone, LA MULTI ANI!! (cu intarziere...). Happy to have learned, however, that you've had quite a party on the occasion! :)

p.s. the little plan i planted less than 2 weeks ago has now bloomed! makes me happy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home