Saturday, June 20, 2009

Simon said... many lines, and I decided to write his name down here :)

Simon Pegg, that is.
True, it was only a reference to Hot Fuzz when I first saw Simon on the screen, but given the lack of time constraints, I had decided to deepen my understanding of his work :)
So these have been the week's choices:

Tagline: "Love. Commitment. Responsibility. There's nothing he can't run away from." [2007]
Run Fatboy Run's IMDb entry might not do the film enough justice, so I'd recommend the Wiki entry instead.

Tagline: "Brace yourselves, America." [2008]
How to Lose Friends & Alienate People didn't get a very high IMDb score either, but Simon's performance was quite good and the Brits got it.

Any final words? - Well,.. go Simon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home