Thursday, September 19, 2002


I don’t really know where i’m supposed to start at. This is one of those moments when the weather is as shitty as possible and that makes me want to try be constructive. Don’t laugh, cuz i mean it! I’ve just written some mails, and i thought that might turn out to be a good - a se citi ‘decent’ - start, but now i’m not so sure. Am cumva vaga impresie ca acum trag de timp intr-un mod nu tocmai elegant, and, as this ain’t a debate, maybe i shouldn’t be saying anything at all, instead of saying nothing. Most probably, asta e una dintre incercarile de a atrage atentia, one of the silly ways of mentioning: ‘hey, i’m alive! I’m here! Where are you?! Are you alive too? And, if so, where exactly did you dissapear?’. Right now i just feel like having a drink. Not a soft one. Nu un ‘ceva’ de grapefurit, neacidulat. Mai degraba some wine or a beer, but it’s too cold for beer and i can’t have wine just by myself. Somehow, weather seems ok for lament. But i don’t feel like Cranberried for the time, and my head is too full of historical shits so that i could start watching films. So i won’t do any. I’ll just hope that the Romanian colony of dragons which has been mentioned in Harry Potter, by Hagrid (hope you know what i’m talking of, here...) will be so kind as to pay me a visit and we’ll have a little chat on insignificat issues, such as their last visit to the Gargoyles guarding NYU. Not a subtle hint here, but quite an obvious one. So: where are you???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home