Sunday, May 13, 2007

A'dam Day 257

gps: my room
working on: emails, postcards, letters, my Dutch catching up & the sketching of a proposal
thinking of: how crazy this week has felt & what am I to do about the research project

Last seen: Hauro no ugoku shiro (2004) [English title: Howl's moving castle] - a 2,5h product of Hayao Miyazaki dealing with perceptions of age and outer look, transformation/metamorphosis, the shaping of reality. I was so caught up into it that I couldn't make any breaks during the entire duration of the film! Am thinking of watching it for a 2nd time in order to elucidate some awkwardly understood parts of the plot. Yet definitely didn't feel like a waste of time!


also thinking of: Zandvoort's last couple of visits
- thus the pick of pic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home