Wednesday, July 04, 2007



perhaps this is indeed quite a while that I needed to be able to process my last collection of Lisbon images, but this is definitely a souvenir worth remembering: the visit to the "Casa do Alentejo"








... they had these motifs which I can relate just as well to Portugal as I do to The Netherlands: boats and seagulls. I must admit it, living by the water definitely has its advantages, you know, the other side of the miserable continuous humidity and winds; and though I don't feel like I've exhausted my share of Sea/Ocean-related experiences, I still think it worthwhile mentioning my appreciation. and the fact that I can somehow understand the desire to express this in various manners, no matter how eloquent or silly, just telling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home