Friday, June 08, 2007

A'dam Day 283

gps: around
this week's fun: one piece Internationaal Strafrecht exam on Wed & my Dutch (Pre-Intermediate) exam yesterday evening
today: fun (with doctor's bills) & movies (Nip/Tuck, 1st season, episodes 1-5)

last week: we got to see these 3 movies together, while I was in Lisboa: Man of the Year, Eragon & Bridge to Therabithia. I can easily assert the first to be quite good (my confidence in Robin Williams remains unshaken) though the latter two felt a bit like a waste of time... which I cannot say about 300 - since I was laughing my belly off!!


mood: am still waiting for Eurojust's email. Europol went silent & the 29th of June symposium might not happen, after all - yet this is to be seen on Monday. so, am a bit inpatient, I might say

flavour: orange juice
status quo: preparations for the Refugee Law paper & some 3 more exams to come. and the extra-bonus: my thesis

on my mind: reorganizing my surroundings & the fact that June is here indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home