Monday, June 16, 2008

Lis Day 82
[the summer's in this city!]

location: on top of a pillow which is on top of the armchair (:
working on: NFP reports' legal sections' purges
mood:
Don't accept rides from strange men, and remember that all men are strange. - Robin Morgan
[taken from here]

on my ears: Os Tubarões
on my mind: the procedure for regulating the prolongation of my stay here has finally been initiated, which I find rather reliving. It's been stressing me out quite a bit, always in the back of my mind, which has also had unfavourable consequences on the efficiency of my daily work... Yet now the snowball's rolling, and I'm the one in charge. Which turns out to be the best option available.

on the backburner: the baby steps to be taken regarding my joining of the intensive PT course & those regarding the renewal of my health insurance.

Alex: thanks a bunch for the call today, it was good to hear you, hope to get some more news on your part rather soon (?!). On the other hand, apologies for not having updated more frequently and/or more thoroughly, recently; I've been microblogging quite a bit, which turned out to be a disincentive in relation to the usual blogging habbit. And the fact that I spent 2 (out of 3) weekends out of Lisbon didn't help either... so how's this for an apology? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home