Saturday, October 11, 2008

The World Beyond Legal Memos

After spending more than a total of 30 hours of typing, retyping, proofreading and plain blank-staring at a legal memo, I have to admit there is a world outside of it. And it's sunny, colorful and awfully loud. The customers from Molly Pitcher's Ale House across the street are relentlessly competing with the construction noise next door. I can stop dreaming about defamation now and focus on maybe going to the movies or meeting up with all those people who think I dropped off the face of the earth.

Or remembering important dates... like Marian's wedding, so....

CONGRATS, MARIAN!!!!! CASA DE PIATRA!

I'm sad for not being there on the big day... Please send me pictures soon. Va pup.

Off to the real world, the one beyond evil legal memos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home