Thursday, May 23, 2002

ok..so faza cu pozele... pe blogspot.com se pot posta pictures only as URL, i.e. i can't upload a picture from my computer, i need to have had uploaded it before, on a different site, de preferintza my personal one. probema e ca in order to have a website, one needs to create, to get some space. but the era of "free web space" is kind of getting to an end (e.g. a lot of companies, such as AOL, American greetings, even mtnsms.com are NOT free anymore)... which makes it REALLY hard to find some space.. and let's say i do get to create a web page... the space i have on nyu.edu does not allow me to share my pictures as links on other sites (boo)... and very few other sites allow this feature... some do it for a day, and change the option on the next day... it appears that the present site where i uploaded the photos on does that.. which means i need to update the freakin' pictures every day... that's why teo could see them and vlad could not.. sorry for that. i am working on my nyu.edu website, i might be able to figure something out.. till then, i will just post the photos on yahoo, and i'll put a link up...

teo please make me uderstand what you were writing (it's either me, dar nu pot sa descifrez your last post... :(
gtg to work

keep it real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home