Thursday, July 12, 2007

A'dam Day 317
(thesis writing - week 2)

location: PC Hoofthuis
mood: tired but still going

working on: the mapping out of borders between the international law on terrorism and the better-defined regimes of international humanitarian law, ~ law of military operations, ~ human rights law, ~ law on state responsibility, ~ law on individual criminal responsibility and ~ refugee law. assessing the possibility of using a more qualified graphic tool in order to have this better done

on my mind: the thesis, internships/jobs apps, the language test
fuel: water. plenty of it [I seem to be getting really dehydrated when staying in front of the computer all day long!]

past issues: had a really cool birthDAY, as well as a cool celebration the following Saturday [3o.o6] - dinner with friends, going out for drinks and bouncing afterwards;
been in Deventer last Saturday [o7.o7.o7] - my last 'official' day off prior to actually starting to work on this dran thesis (as opposite to what I was saying last week) - the most Eastern in NL as I've ever been till now, for the "best rated street festival in the Netherlands", as they say; well, I did get quite impressed, esp. by this one show... I'll post photos if they come out alright and you'll see what I mean!

current issues: my sister's getting her skinny ass here today - though I don't know if I'll see her straight away. she's in with 'business' and we'll definitely start hanging out after 28.o7.

i'm wondering what are you guys doing, though?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home