Sunday, July 22, 2007

A'dam Day 327

mood: sunny Sunday morning
working on: what do you think?!... [indistinguishable mumbling of unhappiness...]
flavour: these new cereals I've just discovered a couple of days ago & which are just soooo nice!!

listening to: Röyksopp
thinking of: going to study again in the Westerpark

Nota Bene: for anyone in the Universe, the reason why I'm taking so long in writing this darn thesis is 97% based on the fact that my thesis coordinator (whom I had already met for more times than I wish were necessary with a view to the end result) already rejected some 12 thesis proposals at various times; the most recent event was last Monday, when I had presented him with one week's worth of work and he decided that it had been to no ado... these thesis adventures are not only highly time consuming but also particularly frustrating. The missing 3% is based on my uneasiness (some prefer to read that as "laziness") with the process due to experience behind the other 97%...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home