Monday, November 30, 2009

This is not about Relativistic Electromagnetic Mass Models

But it is about a Dust Distribution Theory: MY Dust Distribution Theory.
And no, neither is it about charged dust. Unless that charge refers to its quality of making us discontent of having it around.

What am I talking about here? - The common house dust.
What about it? - I do have a Theory, more precisely a Distribution Theory. What I have been noticing in my observations is that:
1. Dust is much more visible when expecting someone's visit compared to days when such visits are not expected. That is to say that the visible distribution of dust is dependent on visitors.
2. Dust piles up much more quickly when I am busy doing some-important-thing else. That is to say that the speed of dust distribution is dependent on the density of my own schedule.
3. Lastly, the distribution of dust technically changes in situations where I am here by myself compared to those when I am here +n, where n>0, n being an integer number [not a fraction]. This is to be understood in the meaning that dust distributes differently [less visible, possibly more hidden] when I am here by myself, compared to situations when I am here in at least one other person's company [more visible, in the absence of any dust storms or other visible Dust Distribution events occurring].

Drawing the line here is formulating the Theory, namely: Dust distribution has its own will, and it has decided to act against me. It will increase visibility in shameful situations and subsequently decrease it when we're here by ourselves.
That's It, Dust! I said it, and now the World knows it! You've been exposed! [laughter ensues]

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home